Day 1 of 14-day Kitchen Challenge: A Clean Routine
At the end of each day, when dinner is done and the kids are in bed, take 15 minutes to give everything a quick cleaning and wipe-down.
You’ll notice that this easy task will really affect your mood for the rest of the evening – and make the next day’s meal prep a breeze.
1. LOAD the dishwasher (and empty it in the morning – now you’ll always know whether it’s clean or dirty.)
2. CLEAN the sink: Clean out any remaining food, scrub with baking soda, and use a daily cleaning solution.
3. SPRAY and wipe down the countertops, stovetop, table, and any other surfaces.
4. REPLACE the washcloth and dishtowels with clean ones.
5. EMPTY the garbage to avoid old food smells and leaks, and put a new liner in the can.
#GetOrganized #KitchenChallenge #ProfessionalOrganizer #NAPO #CleanKitchen