Day 6 of 14-day Kitchen Challenge: COFFEE or TEA STATION
If you’re a coffee or tea lover, it’s quite easy to save yourself both time and money by creating a mini coffee shop right in your very own kitchen! Find a spot, either on your countertop, your hutch or on a tray, and start gathering your favorite drinks and supplies. It’s easy and the rewards are fabulous.
SUPPLIES FOR YOUR COFFEE/TEA STATION:
– Tea or Coffee Pot – This will serve as the focal point for this project
– Mugs and Cups – Keep your most-cherished/used mugs handy (donate the others). Put them on a pretty tray to add some flair.
– Coffee and Tea – If your machine doesn’t store coffee beans, keep your grounds, beans, or K-cups in a large sealable jar at your coffee station. Tea often comes in pretty packages that look great when displayed, so don’t worry about having to hide anything.
– Condiments – Finding unique vessels to keep your sugar, cream and honey in will make every day feel special. Look for matching condiment sets online.
– Syrups – Now it’s tine to stock your station with yumminess. You can easily order inexpensive coffee and syrups online and feel like a full-fledged barista. Keeping them on a tray will make them handy to use and easy to move when you entertain, or need extra counter space.
– Stir spoons – Find some wooden disposable sticks to keep on hand, or stock a mason jar with washable spoons.
PRODUCTS WE LOVE:
#BeYourOwnBarista #KitchenChallenge #ASpotOfTea #OrganizedbyBurley