If you organize the items that you use on a daily basis, you’ll save the time and effort it takes to gather up these things when you need them. Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Hang a basket on the back of your front door closet to hold keys, mail, sunscreen, sunglasses, and all the things you bring in and take out on a regular basis.
- If you entertain often, clear one shelf or cupboard to hold all the things you need like napkins, place mats, and candles. Keep these items together in a basket, or on a serving tray that can easily be accessed.
- Rearrange your spices and throw away all duplicates, “never will use,” and expired items. I’ve even got mine alphabetized in a Lazy Susan!
- Hang a row of hooks on the back of your mud-entry door for coats and umbrellas. This will save space in your closet.
- Give every family member his/her own basket for personal items that they usually dump on the kitchen counter, and have them find their own convenient place to keep it.
- Look for unused wall space to hang a narrow bookcase. It doesn’t have to hold books. Cubbies or shelves can be used for display or storage too.
#TheContainerStore #DailyOrganizationSystems #SaveTime