Skip to content
- Clear the space: then, organize. Purging and organizing at the same time gets overwhelming.
- Invest in matching hangers. That alone makes your closet look more pulled together.
- Back on the rack. Make it a point to put things back, even when you’re trying something on. This saves cleaning time later on.
- Buy complete outfits, so you know you’ll have something to wear together.
- Practice the “10-minute tidy.” Clear up the space daily.
- Donateyour hangers and clothing items.
- Whenever you buy ANYTHING – a lipstick, a spatula, a t-shirt – get rid of one thing to maintain balance. Or 2-3 more if you need to!