Equip your car to assist you in all aspects of long car rides. (You packed the emergency kit, right?)
Here are 4-Tips to make your Road Trip ROCK:
- LISTEN UP — Audio-books and Podcasts are a wonderful form of entertainment that everyone in the car can enjoy (even the driver). Check out a few from the library and give them a test run to see which titles and narrators hold everyone’s interest.
- GRAB A CADDY — Shower caddies and plastic totes can serve as perfect, portable meal containers – either while munching on homemade sandwiches or after a drive-thru pit stop.
- ROLL THE DICE — If backseat board games or dice games are happening, pop the dice into a tiny, clear container. They’ll never get lost between the seats again.
- HANG UP — Cut a shoe organizer down to size, run a piece of twine through the hook, and pop it over the front seat. Your backseat passengers will have more storage than you do.
- MAP IT OUT — Print the map and directions to your destination in case you lose your phone reception or power.
#RockinRoadTrips #Father’sDayPrep @ OrganizedBurley