For some, COVID-19 has allowed us to spend more time at home. I started this 14-day Kitchen Challenge to help you get re-acquainted with the heart of your home, and to create new organizational systems.
Maintaining a routine and cleaning the kitchen as you go is one of the hardest habits to get into — but once you’ve got the hang of it, you’ll wonder why you weren’t doing it all along. It may be hard to GET started and to get ORGANIZED, but in the long run, it will save you time and money.
KITCHEN MAINTENANCE TIPS I SHARE WITH MY CLIENTS:
- Make a point to wash your dishes right after you use them. Either put them in the dishwasher and run it each evening when full, or take a couple of minutes to wash them by hand.
- If you don’t already, wash your kitchen floor once a week. It doesn’t have to be a deep cleaning – just sweep up the big crumbs with a broom and give it a light mopping.
- Finally, designate FIVE minutes a day to put things AWAY. Remove anything that doesn’t belong in the kitchen, on the counters or out in the open.
- Pack lunches, defrost the meat for tomorrow’s dinner, and prep breakfast for the morning. It will feel good — I promise.
- If all else fails, please HIRE Organized by Burley to help you! I love a good challenge! And when the travel bans are lifted, I WILL gladly travel to help you!
#KitchenChallenge #HireAPro #OrganizedbyBurley #COVID_19 #FrequentFlier