I’m wondering, how many of you enter your home through the same door as your guests? Sometimes we worry about what the entryway looks like for guests, but forget how important a clutterfree backdoor or garage entry is for your family too.
Today’s goal: Create a safe, stylish and clutterfree entryway that sets the tone for the rest of the home.
- Take a “before” photo of the entryway(s) in your home.
- Remove anything our that does not belong there.
- Create zones for items used everyday, for example: shoes, boots, coats, scarves, sunglasses, purses/backpacks, keys and have a basket for like items, or for each person to place their stuff.
- If you have items that can be donated, please use this link for a free shipping label from Amazon to use their “GiveBACKBox”.
- Please take an “After” photo of your newly cleaned, safe and stylish entryway and share it with me on Facebook or Instagram.